For flip page, flash flip, flash book, flash flip page use Flip Edition
If you are looking for a way to publish a flip page document to create a flash book to present online, you have found it. Our flash flip page delivery converts your slow, hard to navigate online pdf pages into flash flip pages.
Flip Edition, with left-to-right language support (latin based languages) and right-to-left (RTL) language support (Like Arabic, Farsi, Hebrew, Urdu), allows the user to flip through the pages of a digital document as if it were a physical document.
The benefit of having a flip page document is that it affords the user experience of reading an actual copy of a physical document or magazine. The technology is used by traditional publishers that want to create (and spread) a digital version of their physical document/paper/magazine or for companies and institutions that are trying to publish annual reports, or create a brochure or catalog.
The illusion of having a tangible document on your computer is more powerful with the flip page function since it mimics the natural way of browsing through a physical document, yet at the same time allows the user to experience the traditional electronic benefits like searching through a document, jumping to a certain page, links to external websites etc…
Flip Page Edition has improved the user experience when browsing through a the flip page document by:
- Enhancing the search function and its display of results.
- Highlighting search keyword in the document.
- High resolution rastorization of text for legible readability at any zoom level.
- Search engine friendly, for indexing Flip Edition documents.
- Multi lingual support in the document presentation and search ability.
- Right To Left support (RTL) for languages like Arabic, Farsi, Hebrew.
- Control of page numbering to match publication actual numbering scheme.
- Hyperlinks created in your PDF file convert to working links in your Flip Edition publication allowing for clickable table of contents/index.
Last Updated (Sunday, 07 February 2010 16:43)